TP-Link TL-WN781ND 150M Lite-N Wireless PCI Express Adaptor
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND is designed to provide a complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. TL-WN781ND Wireless N PCI Express(x1) Adapter provides a wider compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making internet call and video streaming.
- Up to 150Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Provides PCI Express connector having a wider compatibility with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16
- Supports QSS function, complying with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11n/b/g products
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit, Windows8 32/64bit
No. in stock:
3 in stock
Principal Computers reserve the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability without notice. Information including images, specifications and hyperlinks contained throughout this website are only to be used as a point of reference. They may not reflect the exact final product. As errors and omissions may occur, pricing, product information and availability is not final until it has been confirmed by Principal Computers staff by either email or by phone.